View Single Post
BornTired1

Member Since May 2020
Default May 21, 2020 at 12:19 AM

So I'm a lesbian. Me & my wife have been together for 5+years and she's been wanting to get married (I never wanted to & she knew that) but I did it cause I thought it would change things and also so she would stop asking me about it 24/7 even tho she was aware how I felt... long story short... we've been married a year now and I just feel like it was a mistake cause & I feel stuck (anytime I try to end things... she becomes irrational and pretty much begs me to stay) but I met this female online a few months ago and we video chat and talk on the phone and what started as a friendship we started to really like eachother but she obviously doesn't like the fact that I'm in a marriage so she got mad and doesn't want to speak to me anymore... i can't stop thinking about her. I'm sure it feels so amazing cause the relationship is fresh but she really has me questioning things with my wife (I was doing this before I met this other woman) btw I've never cheated on her before this but I've been wanting to end things before meeting this female... am I wrong for wanting to be with this other female? Should I tell my wife? Although she's irrational... i want to work things out with my wife but it feels like the love has been gone from the both of us but I feel like she's in denial
BornTired1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote