Thread: Being Bisexual
View Single Post
xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default May 22, 2020 at 06:24 PM

I have strong feelings about my best friend I tell her everytime she comes over that I love her but what she doesnt really know that I am in love with her. I have had dreams about her .funny one time she had a dream that she was friends with this woman and the woman wanted to take it to the next step she told me she is not gay so what.I know she i bisexually she loves looking at boobs and one time we were watching a lesbian movie she couldnt keep her eyes off of them making love.It actually turns me on when I see two woman making love .When a man and woman do it ,it does not.I dont know what to tell you.As for me I could never tell her that i want her.It is to bad because every single time she comes here all i can do is picture her naked.I have thoughts about her all the time making love to her.You dont know how hard it is having her sit here and I cannot touch her sometimes I get a hug out of her and she doesnt really like hugs.I just want to feel her body next to mine.oh ya she has a habbit of putting her hand down her i don t know if i can say this *****.She will rub it sometime with a water bottle so i dont know what she is thinking but she does that a lot and she never did it before when i first met her do u think she is trying to tell me something the dream she had really turn me on.She said she was skinny in the dream then her body became my size, but when she told the woman no she threw a baby out of a car window she seemed to be more upset about that.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
summersover