View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 23, 2020 at 09:41 PM

I have a student today. Then, I will go shopping. I was thinking that I should return to school one day. My job has no guarantees for the future. I want to get a masters in something science. I realize there are people with mental illness who do nursing, psychology, and even genetics counseling. The last field is one of interest to me. Although it is hard to get into a genetics counseling program, I believe I can get into one somewhere if I try. I just have to try. I like teaching but don't believe I will have this job for a long time. The economy here is lagging and also there are too many teachers here also. I was blessed to get a job. And, I will do my best to do my job until I try to get into school again. I am so excited about these times where there are advances in science and technology. I thought about just teaching until I retire but if I can combine teaching, science, and helping others this would be amazing. I have to build my stamina though. I am always sleepy. I'm doing a good job so far. But, I'm getting more students at night. I need to pace myself. I am happy these days and feel really grateful for my job. I also am grateful for the medication. Hopefully, in two years I can apply to some masters program and get in and do well.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, SlumberKitty, zapatoes