View Single Post
Anonymous32451

Default May 24, 2020 at 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann bog View Post
When I was young, someone literally saved my life. I did not know this person and I will never know who they are or who they have become since rescuing me. I will forever be grateful and do my best to pay forward the kindness and bravery that was shown to me.

I too have been encouraged to end my life, with both general comments from strangers and also with specific instruction. I've become a better person having learned how to battle this kind of negativity.

I'm sorry the experience with your ex-therapist was as terrible as it was. my idea of mental heath assistance is NOT the best but I know for sure that is something a professional should never even hint at. In fact, it is their sworn duty to prevent that type of situation.

RV- I hope you were able to move on without the help of this malicious person. It is possible they were trying to help, but it seems to me they were not the right person for your situation. Please don't give up. I'm glad you are here with us on PC.

thank you.

I have since stopped seeing that person (in fact moved away from the area)

still looking for the right person, wondering if therapy is at all right for me actually. 9 therapists later and I'm still wondering that... sometimes I feel that i'm beyond help

Possible trigger:

so I am far from settled and happy,

but who knows. I may click my fingers and the right person will come along

doubt it, but we're living in a strange world..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote