catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 25, 2020 at 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdDancer View Post
@Beth Rags, thank you so much for sharing all of what you did. It was very helpful and reassuring to me. I do want to find a good support site for women going through perimenopause/menopause. Do you have any recommendation(s)? I looked around online a bit, but didn't find a good one. Maybe I'm googling the wrong search terms?
The best support group I've found is on Facebook (I know ). There are several menopause groups on Fb, but the one called "Menopause Support Group" is the best, I think. It has several thousand members.

This has a lot if info, but I don't think it has a support board, which is too bad.
Menopause - Support networks for menopausal women

This is a resource:
Menopause help: best forums and support groups for menopausal women

There is a menopause group I belong to; I used it a few years ago when I had to have a uterine biopsy due to abnormal bleeding. The group was very slow, but when occasionally a woman would ask a question other women were quick to respond. Unfortunately, I don't recall which group it was, since I rarely post there anymore. Occasionally I receive a question from a woman (it comes into my email) and I make a point to answer her.

I've noticed, though, that even if a meno. group isn't that active there will always be some women to answer questions and share experiences.

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote