View Single Post
*Beth*
catches the flowers
*Beth* is practicing healthy breathing for brain, mind, body, spirit.

3 yr Member
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 27, 2020 at 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fern46 View Post
You are more than welcome. I think it is really great your session went well. I feel you are incredibly brave for being honest with her about what you were seeing and how you were feeling.

I can understand her assessment of the demons. I projected some wild stuff onto my husband when my childhood trauma surfaced. It can be so incredibly powerful.

I can also relate to the stuff your mother did. I yelled all kinds of crazy things my children heard the night I was sick. I know it traumatized them. The scared look in their eyes is tremendous motivation for me to work hard to stay as balanced as possible. I can only imagine what would happen to them growing up with that as a constant presence.

Of course, what your step-father did to you was just horrible. Like your mother he was incredibly sick and most likely suffered great trauma as a child himself.

You aren't their victim anymore. You stopped the cycle and that is priceless. That is you stepping into your power. And... you fought hard for yourself last week at your T session. You were authentic. The scared child part of you probably really appreciated it. You loved her the way your parents should have. That's a great healing behavior. Virtual high five to you!

Surgery is on Thursday? I'll be thinking of you.
Thank you, thank you!
Yes, surgery tomorrow (Thurs.)

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341