MsLady
Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2020
360 hugs
given
Default May 28, 2020 at 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summersover View Post
It's been uncomfortable, to say the least, dealing with these feelings, especially when said coworker is extremely hard to read.

She has a boyfriend, but I've noticed some strange things about her that might signify that she's either bisexual or curious. For example, I got her roses on Valentine's Day .. (even though we barely interact at work).

Should I ask her upfront, or let all of this go and ignore it?
I'm confused. She's really hard to read.. she has a boyfriend.. and you barely interact with her.. but you bought her roses for Valentine's Day? I'd think that's crossing the line, knowing she's in a relationship with someone else. You didn't know whether or not she's bisexual or in an open relationship before buying those roses.

What you're sensing could be an awkwardness from her end that a coworker she barely talks to bought her roses for Valentine's Day. If you "know" she has a boyfriend, it hasn't been a secret.

Too little too late. I wouldn't encourage work place romance. It's never a good idea. I'd instead tap into an LGBTQ community and meet other (single) women that fancies you.

I want to add, just because one is bisexual it doesn't mean they date both sexes at the same time. They may be attracted to both but ultimately, they'll choose who they'll permanently settle down with ... or find a partner who's open to sharing their partner with other people.. which is hard to find.
MsLady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote