Buffy01 has no updates.

5 yr Member
9,664 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 29, 2020 at 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLady View Post
Try it on for a few seconds at a time when you're at home. Gradually increase that time and build tolerance. I think the best way to deal with a fear is to face it. Give it a try and give yourself a lot of encouraging self talk. Pace yourself. Start with 5 seconds if you can. You can do it!

I'm kind of with you, though. I'm not afraid of the mask but I'm concerned about having to wear it for a lengthly period of time. I'll wear a face mask when I'm using my electric saw or painting with a strong chemical. But as for going out in public, I worry about being able to breathe in it for longer periods. I have a deviated septum so I don't breathe well through my nose so that's a concern for me.

Also, I feel kinda silly. I know many people have died or suffered from this virus so it's no joking matter. But.. I just feel silly participating in the hysteria. I can't get passed it. Where I live, we've been extremely lucky and our numbers are quite low.. and maybe that's why I've "under reacted".
I was traumatized by the tube I had I me as baby although I have no memory of it.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote