View Single Post
DazedandConfused254

Member Since Jul 2017
333 hugs
given
Default Jun 01, 2020 at 12:30 PM

Thank you so much lizardlady and BethRags for your thoughtful and caring posts! I also appreciate the information about the COVID 19 forum that was created since I last posted. Both of my parents were micro majors so they have had many thoughts about mask-less people.

It also brings comfort to know that there are still communities that haven’t considered the pandemic to be over like everyone in my region. At least in the case of BethRags I’m hoping things will level out even quicker, and maybe the city halls and governments in my area can learn a thing or two from you! But it all starts with the individual and as far as I’m concerned you guys have been very encouraging and have even helped me feel more confident with whatever the pandemic is going to throw at us next.

PS: I’ve already started to use “covidiots” with my family and friends and it’s the funniest pandemic term that I’ve seen since the whole thing started!

"If you can dream it you can do it!" ~ Walt Disney
DazedandConfused254 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna