Grand Magnate

Member Since Mar 2019
4,300 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 02, 2020 at 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcyclist View Post
Oh, fern, like some others here on PC, you are one of my heroes. Always seeking a positive way and course through the soup. Good for you and for us.

Not sure where you are, but here, I think there are laws currently on the books prohibiting the kind of clueles reckelessness displayed by your dad's boss. So sorry about that. Will add him to my prayer list tonight...

Yes, I do normally carefull consider every single word, historically. But it went out the window the other day. Will try to redouble efforts to be more cautious in thinking of the party to whom I am sending the note. Thank you.
Thanks so much! Hero... Right back at ya

I really applaud the effort you are making and how conscientious you are. It is very cool to see.

Thanks for the well wishes about my dad. I researched all of the laws and regulations today for his industry. My brothers and I were all over it and put together an arsenal of information for my dad to use in his own defense should he need it. OSHA violations are happening for sure and they are breaking CDC guidelines. One of my dad's coworkers now has pneumonia, so this could end badly.

My dad is hanging in and I took him a ton of electrolyte water and some other self care essentials today. So far, so good. I really appreciate the prayers!
fern46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist