View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 05, 2020 at 10:16 AM

Have a detour: getting a cover & resume out for a decent enough looking part-time gig. Pays $23/hr helping with academic research on causes of health issues and their resolutions. Have to apply, given that my main client has alerted me to a big decrease in need for my time, and there are still things I want to do that will cost money. Imagine that.

Another detour is figuring out how and where to get away from the bad news for a day. Barely up and the onslaught begins. The doors for this are my email, even just the subject lines, and my partner, bless her spleen, who feels it's her appointed duty to keep me abreast of "the news." Well, it's their news, and I have plenty to deal with dealing with my news.

The big issue is I may not be able to find an open bathroom. This limits my roaming to about 4 hours, so 2 hours out, 2 to return. But, if I'm watchful I may find an option and then my day will be basically unlimited.

What will I do with most indoor options shut down still? What adventures will I have? Dunno, I'll have to find out.

r

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna