View Single Post
Eleny

Member Since May 2015
65 hugs
given
Default Jun 11, 2020 at 05:50 AM

I went on a date and although I found him very attractive I didn’t really feel a spark.

He text me after to tell me the same, and to say he thought I was lovely but due to lack of chemistry he wouldn’t like to go any further.

Even though I didn’t feel a spark either this rejection has triggered some really strong and overwhelming emotions. I txt him again and asked if he’d maybe like to come to mine sometime for drinks. I just wanted to get him back and not feel so rejected. I wanted him to say he liked me. But he said no and I felt totally pathetic and desperate.

I cried last night, then I couldn’t sleep, then I had nightmares and woke up. My friends have said it’s no big deal and these things happen, but I feel utterly rejected.

I keep thinking about it today and feeling upset, and really empty and alone. I know it sounds trivial but it feels like it’s really touched on some trauma or something.

Are there any things I can do to soothe myself? Or any advice at all anyone can offer me to get through these painful emotions.
Eleny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpforever1, stahrgeyzer