View Single Post
CatsNstuff

CatsNstuff has no updates.

3 yr Member
Default Jun 16, 2020 at 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sito View Post
It is a common issue for most guys. We are clueless when deal with dating.

It is best to go MGTOW. Women nowadays are hostile. They can accuse you of rape if they feel unsatisfied with the date
MGTOW is an awful community, it's an echo chamber of misogyny, please don't fall into hate to replace fear or sadness, I've been down this rabbit hole, it just makes it harder to dig out of later in life.

I implore you to surround yourself with positive voices that break down these walls of sexual shame, of misogyny and bigotry. I feel shame, shamed that I allowed bigotry and misogyny to dominate my life for so long, the harmful behaviors and attitudes I had adopted about women and the harm I have caused in the world from my negative attitudes and behaviors.

Women today are not "hostile", women today are more assertive after centuries of oppression and having their human rights trampled on through culture and law, and continue to be the case around the world. Everyone deserves safety and security, no one owes you or me or anyone else sex or attention. We only owe each other respect, kindness and empathy.

I am a 30 year old man, I didn't have sex until I was 26 years old. For most of my life I felt terrible shame about being a virgin, I spent countless hours daily on websites and listening to youtube videos spouting misogyny to redirect my emotions of shame and fear into hatred and disgust against women.

I've learned that I am very susceptible to adopting emotions and views of those around me, including website authors, youtubers and podcasters. For the past several years I've begun to surround myself with people, websites, youtubers and podcasters who have a healthy viewpoint on emotions, life and other human beings.

I've learned that how we see the world is shaped by the people around us and the information that we gather from them. With regards to mental health I've been listening to Psychology in Seattle with MFT. Kirk Honda for the past few years, he and his colleagues/guests are incredibly kind, sympathetic and articulate. They have helped me to de-program the unhealthy information that have embedded themselves into my mind and manifested all those negative emotions regarding sexuality, mental health and other topics in culture that have been so terribly co-opted by hateful bigotry.

Psychology in Seattle Podcast, you can find a list of episodes HERE which can help you find what you're looking for. You can access most of his free episodes on iTunes, Castbox and I personally use Podcast Addict.

Here are some of the episodes I'd reccomend specifically addressing men's shame and sexuality:

#239 - 04/01/15 - Men's Shame

#247 - 06/03/15 - Evolutionary Psychology, Feminism, and Mens Shame

#1028 - 02/14/20 - Virgin Shame, Don’t F with Cats, and Movies Peeves

"All of us, at some time or other, need help. Whether we're giving or receiving help, each one of us has something valuable to bring to this world. That's one of the things that connects us as neighbors--in our own way, each one of us is a giver and a receiver." -Mister Fred Rogers