View Single Post
*Beth*
catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 16, 2020 at 06:53 PM

I'm losing memories of posts, etc. I've written. I read a post, want to comment on it, scroll down to read other posts in the thread and see my name and apparently something I've written a month ago, few days ago, a day ago, 3 hours ago. No memory at all of having previously read, let alone posted, on the thread. This happens over and over for at least a year; much longer, I think. It's scaring me. It's as though someone else is using me to write things that I have no knowledge of.

Brought it up with my therapist today; her comment was that she doesn't have much experience with memory work () and that I should bring it up with my pdoc. Load of shite. She said that because we have to do teletherapy and she has "changed the format" of our therapy while we were in the center of doing trauma work. The new format is straight CBT. Drop the trauma, be grateful for the work I've done (), carry on.

I'm checking out, going to sleep. I have to keep myself safe. I've left and someone with a simpler mind will take my place, sit in my chair, watch that stupid camera. While wearing headphones.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn