View Single Post
just2b
Veteran Member

Member Since Nov 2009
141 hugs
given
Default Jun 16, 2020 at 10:29 PM

So lately, I am finding myself extremely confused. A little history, I have an abusive history, I am divorced. After divorce I explored being with a woman. It was amazing!! During the past 7 years I have not dated men nor women. I am finding myself with the thought that I am "in love" with my therapist. And we have talked. I have confused "falling in love" with an emotional bond with her making it possibly be more "motherly". Lately, I am revisiting this. I have brought it up to her again. I know that I have to meet others possibly men and women to find out. I am extremely petrified of getting into a friendship with both. The fear is the emotional bond, as I think that is what making me feel as if Iam "in love" with my therapist. So if I am seeking friends, and i am taking to a woman, and start to feel like I am getting closer to her, what do i do? What terrifies me more a guy or girl? being with a man because of my past abusive history. Women terrify me because I have been emotionally hurt by women. I crave the kind of relationships you see on tv with another girl. I think sexually Iam not attracted to either sex until I get to know you and then it becomes the most terrrifying thing. Let me be clear it is not terrifying to be a lesbian but emotionally connected with someone.

Thoughts ?
just2b is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote