View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Jun 23, 2020 at 12:05 PM

I hate being lied to. I consider it a form of disrespect. And I hate being angry. When I'm angry, I have a hard time letting go. I'm sorry you're dealing with all that, but it looks like you're dealing with it in the best possible way. And it looks as if lying is becoming an accepted way of handling problems. The trouble is, once someone has been found out to be a liar, everything he/she says after that is questionable. Good vibes to you, Revu2. (That rhymes.)

I successfully set up a contest on Facebook. Sort of. I need to add some details, and I can't find how to edit the post. Also, I added a link to my blog but I can't get into my blog to write comments. At least I can view the blog, so I can copy and paste all the things I posted there before.

My dislike/hatred of new technology makes me think. When I entered college, I was afraid that I'd learn everything there was to learn, and there'd be no more new things learn. After a couple of weeks in college, I decided there wasn't much danger of that. Now, many years later, I don't want to learn new things. I just want to be able to hand on to what I do know. Where is that young thing with all that curiosity, that thirst for knowledge. I'm the same person. What happened? I suspect the answer is that I always did well in school. If something was difficult, I just worked at it and tried harder until I got it. But real life is harder than school - for me at least. Wrong answers seem to abound. I am trying to embrace new technology - trying is the operative word - and it's frustrating. I have to tell myself that sometimes I do succeed. But I am afraid of the failures, especially the failures involving hacking. And there are mistakes with really bad consequences.

So for today, my steps are - resolve blog issue - either start a new blog or get on my old blog.
get into the cover part of Kindle and make sure I know exactly what KDP needs for it's photographs.
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote