View Single Post
MtnTime2896
Chat Moderator

Member Since Feb 2016
10k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 23, 2020 at 05:14 PM

I'm sorry you all understand any of this. Post-father's day, rereading my own post- let's just say these feelings have never left. The entire time I was there, I was upset just thinking about the fact that I don't care to celebrate a damn thing regarding his "care" for me; it's too much of lie. Yet, I went to his house and I did just that. The entire time he talked only of one of my older siblings. His favorite. My dad only talks about her now, talks over anything I have to say.. even if I'm right in the conversation and not trying to change it. I don't add up. I'm not enough, in fact I'm just someone who should only admire him.

I don't want this man in my life, or the family I'm forming for myself. For my health, I love him but I need to remember he isn't healthy for me. Never will be as long as he doesn't care. I don't see him ever giving a ****. The favorite sibling of mine got a world of credit and she didn't even show up Sunday; my dad couldn't wait until I was gone. I hope he's still be happy when everyone leaves-- he probably will be. He's a man who hates his family, the family that drags him down, save his prize daughter. I'm ranting now and I apologize.

I hope everyone else here is okay after that bs of a holiday. Being a dad isn't automatic, the title something to be earned.

Hugs from:
MissUdy