View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Jun 25, 2020 at 03:09 PM

Hello Xerox: Thank you for sharing this experience. I see this is your first post here on PC. Welcome to Psych Central.

I'm sorry I don't think there are any insights I can offer into what you experienced with this man. I think you mentioned that, perhaps, he's just really lonely. Or, as you also mentioned, he could be a predator of some sort. The bottom line is there's really no way to know. However the speed with which he seemed to want to push your relationship would raise a red flag for me. I think, since it sounds as though you're really not interested in continuing to see him on a long-term basis anyway, the best option here may be to simply chalk this up to experience, go no-contact, and move on. At least those are my thoughts on the subject.

At the end of your post you wrote you have more to say. So perhaps you'll write more about that in subsequent posts? I hope you find PC to be of benefit.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote