View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 28, 2020 at 12:57 AM

I was really tired yesterday. I slept between my classes, then slept after my last class until this morning. I woke up to do some prep work. Then, I took a shower and put on my makeup. I have a student this afternoon. I am doing fine. I have a new student this week. It should be ok. I sometimes become anxious about new students but I will do my best again. I will go shopping for food this afternoon after teaching. Then, I will return to clean my apartment. I have to do my laundry too. I thought about working for a few hours on Sundays too but decided not to do so because I need my rest. I am barely getting by with what I have and don't need to stress myself out with more work. I like teaching though. It is not bad work! I want to find the time to write my own articles and text. I made one handout in 15 minutes but realize some of these articles will take more time. I will do this when I feel like it. My mother is worried about my health and wants me to take it easy for at least one day out of the week. I think she wants the best for me. I am happy about this! I listen to her talk and realize she is lonely and needs someone to listen to her problems. I listen and am happy to have her listen to me sometimes. So, in a nutshell, life is good!
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Deilla

Thanks for this!
WastingAsparagus