View Single Post
1imaan1

Member Since Jun 2020
Default Jun 28, 2020 at 08:23 AM

From few days, I have been getting ill feelings towards every human being. I don't know what is happening to me. People just wanna criticize me. I try to help them but they don't wanna help me. I asked for some advice but only 2 persons helped me. Others just listened to the problem as if they are joining what is happening in my personal life. I feel as if they are so selfish. They just wanna take help but don't wanna help others. Even if they don't have anything to advice,at least words of comfort may help, isn't it? I literally avoid asking for help from people because I don't wanna disturb them but when i do, consider it a serious issue. Next i am tired of being criticized. Even if i help them,they don't take it seriously. They humiliate so much. It's as if they slit your neck into two and say"Oh sorry,sorry.. I didn't mean that." Yet i forgive them even before they ask for it. Please help me. I have so many hardships and i just need words of comfort to be least but they don't understand what one is going through. I can't discuss my problems with anyone, they would consider it a burden ,i am sure. I am tired of keeping them within myself.
I don't know what is happening to my heart. It's getting filled with filthy feelings, I don't know what should i do?
1imaan1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, bpcyclist, downandlonely, Fuzzybear, mote.of.soul, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist, mote.of.soul