View Single Post
DarkDevil26

Member Since Jun 2020
15 hugs
given
Default Jun 28, 2020 at 01:59 PM

My friends wanted to break me out of my shell last night. They decided to take me to a bar, one of those typical college bars where people go and get drunk out of their minds, typical college party environment. I have had really bad experiences with the whole party environment. I have had anxiety attacks each and every time when going to a party like environment. Last night was no different. I went to the bar and was shaking, quiet, I could hardly focus. It was obvious that I was having a panic attack. We didn't even enter the bar because we didn't have masks so I had an anxiety attack while waiting on line to go in. I don't know, I guess I wasn't really comfortable with the people there, or the environment, but I know I need to break out of my shell. But I felt last night was a massive failure. It truly makes me wonder if I'll ever get over my crippling social anxiety. I want to meet new people. I feel theres a whole world I'm missing out on because of my anxiety. I just don't know what to do anymore about this. My anxiety is holding me back so much and preventing me from opening new doors. It's just so frustrating. What do I even do at this point? I'm just at a loss and feel extremely helpless.
DarkDevil26 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote