DarkDevil26

Member Since Jun 2020
15 hugs
given
Default Jun 28, 2020 at 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kompat21 View Post
Hi, I have the same problem.

Some people seem to think its good for us to be forced into these situations, but i have rarely had a good experience, I think the only time I had a reasonable experience was when I was at a disco for my sisters birthday, and my sister told her partner to keep anyone away from me who was likely to make me nervous.

My usual experience is that I panic, I shake when holding a glass, which makes me scared to pick up the glass as people may notice it, I become very quiet as I am scared of saying something stupid, people then pick up on that I am quiet, and attention gets drawn to me which makes it even worse. On one occasion my sister took me to a pub, and people started picking on me, almost the entire pub, my sister rushed me out of there and said she will never ask me to do that again.

For me I think the problem is because I used to get bullied at school, and I am basically scared of been around people all my life because of that.

So at least its good to find other people on here who have the same problems.
I was bullied at school too, borderline abused. I just don’t enjoy any social situations anymore, because I feel I can’t relate to people. I have been forcing myself out, but I just can’t relate at all to other people. At school, people knew I craved friendship, and they took advantage of that and manipulated me. They made me think friendships like that were normal. I don’t know man, the amount of stuff I’ve been through. I just don’t even leave my room and feel safe. Whether its being torn down for not being able to do simple things by my parents, being bullied, I don’t know I’m just at the end of my rope. It’s clear to me I can’t relate to anyone and can’t function in this world. I’m just a lost soul.
DarkDevil26 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote