View Single Post
Unicornicopia

Member Since Mar 2018
37 hugs
given
Confused Jun 29, 2020 at 05:46 AM

Lately I've been experiencing increased exhaustion and have been sleeping a lot more than usual. I used to sleep from around 5am to 12pm, but now I've been sleeping from 5am to 10pm and wanting to just go back to sleep. I don't do any kind of strenuous activity nor work, so that's not a factor. I am an empath though and have heard that the universe's chaotic energy waves lately are possibly affecting me. I'm constantly online since I'm stuck at home (even before this virus caused a quarentine) and am bombarded with negative news. I've been trying my best to not pay attention to such negativity by distracting myself with Youtube and watching my favorite youtubers as well as watching some of my favorite soothing ASMR videos to fall asleep.

When it comes to my dreams, they're anything but happy. I've been having dreams with negative themes (such as war, rape, chaos, death) and they've all been affecting my mood when I awake.
My most recent dream was about the world being consumed by the oceans and people trying to get to higher ground while an all-out global war is happening. This war had two opposing sides. One side was fighting for survival, while the other side was fighting and killing everyone. The setting was kind of a sci-fi world where everything from buildings to weapons was very high-tech yet still modern day.

When I finally wake up, I have bad headaches that are on the sides of my head as well as on my forehead where our "Third Eye" is said to be located. Also, I have feelings of helplessness and overall dread for the future.

I feel so lost and confused, and just wish that the world was in a better place right now.

Hugs from:
bpcyclist

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist