View Single Post
Xerox
Xerox has no updates.

3 yr Member
Default Jun 29, 2020 at 06:53 PM

Guess whose back?

He texted me on Friday. I no longer had him blocked. I had instead deleted his number from my phone entirely.

So, his text came through, and here I am again talking to him again about getting together when he's back in town next week, and sending him videos of myself.

He said he had texted me several times over the past couple of weeks, but of course I couldn't have seen any of them. That still doesn't explain why he didn't text or email me the two days following our last encounter, when he wasn't blocked. This was a guy who before then e-mailed me several times a day for weeks...

I find this man very attractive and extremely sexy, but I know he is a Pandora's box. I don't know what issues he may be dealing with, but I do know I'm not equipped to be of any help.

He has said that he's estranged from most of his family, he grew up in an oppressively religious household...He wasn't popular in high school, which strikes me as odd, because he is a nice looking guy and was an athlete as a teenager. He would have been a stud in his youth. There is something off-putting about him though that I can't quite put my finger on. He seems to kind of have a chip on his shoulder, and I think he's kind of a misanthrope.

It would also be very difficult to explain to my parents, my father especially, why I am carrying on a relationship with a 60 year old man. I've always thought my attraction to older might come out of a desire to find a new father figure My therapist came to the same conclusion. I don't think this would be lost on my dad.
Xerox is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks