Poohbah
MsLady has no updates.

3 yr Member
360 hugs
given
Default Jun 30, 2020 at 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerox View Post

.. there was another man who contacted me that I was a bit wary of.

He recently lost his girlfriend

He asked if I would be interested in going camping or traveling with him.

He offers to take me to Alaska.

I thought I was on the verge on making a big mistake. I feel trapped.

but he is leering at me and smoking a vape in a way that makes me feel uneasy.

He invites me to go boating with him .. this is going too fast. He’s also adamant that I spend the night at his home sometime.

He asks me if I would like to live in his home.

I can’t fathom why this man who barely knows me would invite me to live with him.

He gets very upset.. he e-mails me that he’s be driven into a depression because I didn’t come over and that he’s becoming ‘dangerously comfortable’

I tell him I’m not in a place to be in a relationship.. He says it’s too late, we’re already in a relationship. He is very anxious to get together at his home.

I’m having major reservations about him. I feel I’m about to make a major mistake, but off I go to him. I feel something I’m making a huge mistake.

He lives in a very isolated area in a big farmhouse with a huge barn

I was only interested in kissing and cuddling and talking. He says this is fine. So, we make out, and go a little farther than I told him I would

I feel like I’m developmentally no more than 15 years old.

Part of me thinks he is a predator. That was my initial feeling when I first met him in person.

He's estranged from most of his family He wasn't popular in high school..

There is something off-putting about him though that I can't quite put my finger on.
Ok, I get he may be lonely and wanting a secret boyfriend away where no one can find him, to live out his life as a gay man. I get he's attractive and mature which is pulling you into him. BUT your entire post creeped me out!

Please review all my bolded quotes from your post. You HAVE TO BE CAREFUL, especially with online dating from Craigslist. He could be a serial killer?

Maybe next time, he'll hide you away in his property somewhere, against your wishes, and use you for sexual favours until he's done with you. Maybe I'm being paranoid but I'd highly recommend to BLOCK HIM. Listen to your GUT INSTINCTS. You don't feel SAFE around him and probably for very good REASONS.

You are very vulnerable and at risk. He knows this by the information you've given him. You'd be a perfect target for him. He's crossing boundaries. He's moving very quickly. He is not going to care about what YOU want. He's TOLD you you're ALREADY in a RELATIONSHIP with him.. RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE!

Please be safe and err on the side of caution!!

Last edited by MsLady; Jun 30, 2020 at 01:58 AM..
MsLady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote