View Single Post
Xerox
Xerox has no updates.

3 yr Member
Default Jun 30, 2020 at 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLady View Post
Ok, I get he may be lonely and wanting a secret boyfriend away where no one can find him, to live out his life as a gay man. I get he's attractive and mature which is pulling you into him. BUT your entire post creeped me out!

Please review all my bolded quotes from your post. You HAVE TO BE CAREFUL, especially with online dating from Craigslist. He could be a serial killer?

Maybe next time, he'll hide you away in his property somewhere, against your wishes, and use you for sexual favours until he's done with you. Maybe I'm being paranoid but I'd highly recommend to BLOCK HIM. Listen to your GUT INSTINCTS. You don't feel SAFE around him and probably for very good REASONS.

You are very vulnerable and at risk. He knows this by the information you've given him. You'd be a perfect target for him. He's crossing boundaries. He's moving very quickly. He is not going to care about what YOU want. He's TOLD you you're ALREADY in a RELATIONSHIP with him.. RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE!

Please be safe and err on the side of caution!!
Thank you for your thoughtful response.

I agree with everything you say, but I'm still conflicted.

I figure if he is a predator, he'd consider me an ideal target. He knows I have mental health issues (at least depression), that I have never had a relationship, that I have a low self image. He figures I could be easily won over.

The thing is that I know he is a weirdo. I knew he was from his very first email.

I've told him I'm not looking for a relationship. I've told him it's not realistic that I live with him (the idea is completely absurd). I've told him I wasn't interesting in traveling with him. I could see through his emotional manipulating (I don't buy at all he was experiencing depression on account of me).

He also claims he hasn't had sex in 5 years. I don't buy that at all, either.

Can he not see I'm not quite as dumb and impressionable as he would like me to be? I thought he finally realized this, and lost interest when he didn't contact me after that night at his house.

If this guy were purely interested in sex, I am down for it. He knows that. I don't see why he's expressing interest--whether it's genuine or not--for something beyond that?

Nothing makes complete sense about him to me.

And get this.

Last night I was trying to figure out where exactly is it he lives (he's evasive about giving me an address...). I came upon a 'police blotter' describing an incident in 2012 in which he had a bunch of underage kids at his house 'under the influence'.

To be fair, it might not have been anything worse than allowing his son (who would have been 18 at the time) to have some friends over, and letting them drink. It was on Halloween night. Neighbors complained about the noise. I must have been a party of sorts.

I've also looked up whether he's been registered as a sex offender, and he isn't.

[I also found out he isn't 'close to twice my age' as he said. He's over twice by age at 63. Not that it really care. That's the least troublesome thing about him.]

I know I'm probably giving this guy too much of the benefit of the doubt. I do still very much want to know more about this Halloween incident.

I think I'm just smart enough to see through his act, but I think I'm dumb enough to have sex with him again.

One thing that bothers me about my own behavior is that I have felt guilty, and kept apologizing to him about things.

I apologized that I sent him so many 'weird' emails. I apologized that I wasn't honest about who my father was. I apologized all the way I was driving to him because I was lost. I apologized that I got coconut oil on his sheets--which he had asked me to use on him in bed--which he pointed out he had just cleaned 'especially for me'.

I think he likes apologies. I think he wants me to feel sorry for him.

Last edited by Xerox; Jun 30, 2020 at 04:18 PM..
Xerox is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks