Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Skeezyks has no updates.

8 yr Member
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Jun 30, 2020 at 06:51 PM

Well... I'm an old man... even older than your "pursuer". Old men, particularly around your pursuer's age, sometimes get lonely perhaps even desperately so... especially if there is something about them (such as their sexual orientation or paraphilias) that sets them apart from mainstream society. I know this (or at least I think I do) because I would likely be such a person except that, for some reason... perhaps just basic fear, I've mostly been able to construct & maintain a façade of "normalcy" over the years. I could tell you a story relating to myself. But I'll spare us both that.)

So, at least from my perspective, it's perfectly possible what you're seeing from this gentleman is simply a reflection of his age, his loneliness, desperation & fear at growing older alone. On the other hand, you certainly have a whole laundry-list of unanswered questions & legitimate concerns with regard to his intentions. And it does seem to me your "friend", so to speak, is pushing the whole relationship much too hard (& much to his own detriment) thus leaving lots of opportunity for suspicion on your part.

The thing is... you've mentioned several times in your posts here in this thread, as I recall, that you're really not interested in any kind of real relationship. You're mostly just interested in sex. It seems to me that, under those circumstances, there is no up side to continuing to have any kind of interaction with this man.

Either he is, in fact, a predator in which case you are potentially in danger or, in the alternative, he's just a very lonely desperate older gentleman in which case your continuing to be willing to have sex with him might really be seen as unkind. And the reality is there's no way to know for certain which set of potential realities is the accurate one. So at least my own personal opinion is, since you're really not interested in any kind of meaningful relationship anyway, end this now once & for all before either you or he are hurt any more than you already are. To my way of thinking, no good can come from continuing to string this out any longer than it has been already.

Here's a link to an article, from PC's archives, that I think is apropos. It's about divorce. So the primary topic is not relevant to you. But I think the sentiment, as reflected in the title, is:

Want a Divorce? Stop the Emotional Yo-Yo and Be Clear About It

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote