Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
40.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 30, 2020 at 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehpotsirK View Post
I'm alone and lonely. My children are grown and live far away. They are happy and successful in their lives which of course I am grateful for. They find it difficult to see me struggle. I'm struggling with huge life changes. Plus I lost my brother, sister and mother due to unfortunate events. My father has been gone a long time. I have no other family. I'm divorced and live alone with no close friends in the area to do things with or to discuss the wonderful things in my life or the difficult things. It was recommended that I might try this website to attempt to create a support community which I would be very grateful for.
I am sorry you are struggling, reh. I struggle all the time and, as you can see above, I also have few IRL support people. I find PC to be a huge help to me. People get to know you and they can spot stuff that you might not see and so forth. They can be very supportive that way. Lots and lots of good people here.

Sending you strength and support!!!!!!!!!!!! Hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul, T4bbyCat, Train of Thought

Thanks for this!
T4bbyCat, winter4me