View Single Post
Xerox
Xerox has no updates.

3 yr Member
Default Jul 01, 2020 at 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLady View Post
It's possible that despite all the red flags you've picked up, the fact that he wants you as much as he says he does, is enough of a reason for you to overlook all the potential dangers of this pairing. I mean, you're ignoring your gut instincts about him potentially being a predator. Don't predators kill their catch? It doesn't matter if he is or isn't. You're ignoring signs your body is telling you and that's a problem.. you're playing with fire.

You are important and deserve to find a person you feel safe with.. even a casual sexual encounter.. be safe. And you're right.. you're not responsible for his 63 years worth of "baggage".. and maybe you connected with him because of your own. Toxic feeds toxic.

He's good looking and sexy, ok. Is he worth it if you're only interested in a handful of encounters? If you're not as gullible as he thinks you are, you sure are giving him the torch.

If you have to be with him, find a nearby motel. Don't get lost (or trapped) on his farm.

I don't know why I met him to begin with. I didn't think we were a good match in all that time that we were writing. We have some conflicting interests sexually, and I let him know that. For one, he has this fetish that doesn't register with me at all. As I said, I had also told him over and over again that I wasn't ready for a relationship.

I'm an impulsive person. It's one of my worst traits, and I've never been able to overcome it. I did something only an hour ago on an impulse I regret. I don't catch myself in time, or I don't care about the consequences in the moment. Sometimes I think I need to stage a disaster in order to make life interesting. I'm afraid of taking this guy down with me.

It was on an impulse that I met him. That he was so overwhelmingly interested in someone he'd never even seen in person both alienated me and piqued my curiosity.

I suppose the good thing is that I feel a kind of disillusionment with him now, although I don't know what illusions I had of him before.

I know whatever his real interest or intentions are, if he is a predator or simply extremely lonely, I'm not doing either of us any favors by continuing to stay in contact with him.

[I tested negative for any STIs, by the way, but the day he contacted me again I began experiencing burning urination again. I thought the symptoms might have been somatic in the first place].

Last edited by Xerox; Jul 01, 2020 at 11:53 AM..
Xerox is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote