View Single Post
Anonymous43774

Default Jul 03, 2020 at 04:18 PM

125.8 this morning.

I had a free yoga class today, which was disappointing and boring. I actually stopped following the instructor and started doing ab exercises. Lately my body seems to be feeling kind of weak and flabby. Even though i'm losing weight, I feel fatter than I was.

I wonder if I need to eat more. Yesterday I had about 1500 calories, which seems substantial enough. I definitely didn't feel as bad as I did last Friday when my legs were falling asleep, but I also feel a lot weaker. Maybe i just have to amp up my strength training sessions.

I'm going to do strength training tomorrow & Sunday, then on Tuesday I think I'll do running and a yoga alternative.

My 5 class package of yoga is over... I don't know if I should buy another. I don't think I will. Even if I don't buy a class package I can do those free classes. I need to think of something to replace it. When the pandemic is over (if it ever is) you can do a Karma program with yoga studios where you work for free and get classes at a really low rate. I think I'll do that.

Hugs from:
Deilla