View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Jul 05, 2020 at 10:18 AM

I'm doing something that - for me - is really hard . I wish SquarePegGuy was around because this involves photography. And it's nowhere near as challenging as what you're facing, Revu2, but it's hard for me. I'm trying to host a photography contest on Facebook. - coral reef photos. In order to do that, I need to know what to tell the contestants. So I need to know what KDP needs for the photo, so I'm trying Canva.com to try to get a photo that will work for KDP. This is all convoluted, since the best layout for KDP doesn't include the title and name of the author on the front cover. ????? That means I have to add words to the photo. But I can't do it in word, because word docs have poor resolution, so I have to add words to a JPG, hence trying Canva. This ain't going to be easy. I'm glad that I wrestled with photography when I wrote The Molly Chronicles, because I did learn some things that are helpful for this. I tried using Photoshop once, but couldn't figure out enough of it to be useful.

I hope this isn't an exercise in frustration. A good chunk of yesterday was spent spouting cuss words. I'm really going to have to get a handle on that habit. The baby next door doesn't need to hear #$%@.

Happy stepping along, everyone.
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote