View Single Post
Anonymous41006

Red face Jul 07, 2020 at 10:58 AM

I'd definitely rethink the tattoo ... I have two and it was right painful.

I liken the pain to having numerous cats slowly dragging their sharp little claws along your skin for an extended period of time ...

It burns, it stings ... Never again!
_____

On another note, the University shifted gears and is now requiring masks to be worn on campus with disciplinary action for those that don't.

Hopefully they'll decide to not open at all and maintain online instruction through the Fall Semester then reevaluate for Spring Semester.

Either way, both of my doctors are advocating for me to continue to work at home under the ADA due to my health issues and high risk for intubation and death were I to be exposed and come down with it.

As it is now, I can control the risk of exposure because if I show up at the store and it's crowded I won't go in and can return at another time when it's less crowded.

I won't have that kind of control once I'm on campus and even with everyone wearing masks, the longer you are in close proximity with someone that has it the greater your risk of catching it goes up.

Therefore, Pfroggy pfingers crossed that I won't encounter too much of a hassle as far as being allowed to continue to work from home (telework) goes.

I've proven I'm quite reliable, trustworthy and responsible in that role so it shouldn't be an issue.

Hugs from:
lizardlady, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
lizardlady, ~Christina