View Single Post
Xerox

Member Since Jun 2020
Default Jul 10, 2020 at 08:14 PM

So, we met again, after his four week long vacation in Florida.

It was a bit of a disaster. We had all these things planned sexually that neither of us could quite accomplish. Out of my lack of experience, and some difficulty he has due to an enlarged prostate. I was there 5 hours, and we fumbled through one failed experiment after another.

I wasn't able to reach an orgasm. I wasn't able to with the first guy, either. I think I am too nervous to when I'm doing the real thing. Thankfully I got him to, which is all I wanted.

I know he felt inadequate because he couldn't do the same for me, but I truly didn't care at all whether I came or not. It was worth it to make him cum.

I've come to the conclusion that this guy doesn't mean to do me any harm. As I had thought, he's extremely lonely, and I think that has clouded his judgement.

He wanted to know if I would want to do yard work for him, or to help him in his auto shop in his barn, just to have someone around. He's been considering different ways I could explain to my parents how I met him, and what my relationship with him is. They are all pretty silly ideas.

He admitted to me that he is a little older than he let on. I didn't ask about his age. He freely admitted it.

He also agreed, although begrudgingly, to use a condom. He was very much looking forward to doing without one, as he is under the impression that I am a virgin, and would therefore be no risk. It ended up not mattering anyhow.

So anyway, those are two more points in his favor.

He hasn't emailed or messaged me since I left his house. I hope for his sake he comes to his senses and realizes I am not right for him.

I like him. I think he's hot and sexy. I empathize with him. Theoretically, it would be nice to have some sort of friendship with him. I'm not mature enough to be in any kind relationship with him, though. I've got to leave this guy alone.
Xerox is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote