View Single Post
MsLady
Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2020
360 hugs
given
Default Jul 11, 2020 at 03:33 PM

I'm sorry things didn't go according to plan. It does sound like he's just lonely. It's good that you know your life isn't at risk.

I'm not sure about one thing. If you are interested in a friendship and to maintain a sexual relationship, isn't that a relationship? I get if you're wanting "friends with benefits" but I'm wondering if you're depriving yourself. Maybe you're "too immature" right now. But maturity grows with experience. One day your parents are not going to be around. What are you going to do then?

Is he older than your parents?

Is it possible to just enjoy each other's company and figure out this sexual piece together, without any expectations?

If you're not afraid of him and you're attracted to him, can you not do the work around his farm and earn some money?

I'm inclined to think you could both benefit from each other, pending that he not force a living arrangement or a serious commitment, at this time. Take it easy and set these boundaries with him. Take that job near his place and get to know him as a friend.. again, if he'll respect your boundaries and is willing to go slow for you.

This isn't just about his needs. Maybe something beautiful will come of this if you're both mindful of each other.
MsLady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote