View Single Post
Xerox

Member Since Jun 2020
Default Jul 12, 2020 at 02:33 PM

He's younger than both my parents.

My mind is going around and around in circles over this guy, and I realize I've been repeating myself a lot, and will continue to.

A friends with benefits type of relationship might interest me.

We've had countless conversations about what exactly he is expecting from all this, and what kind of relationship I am comfortable with. Every time it seems we have come to an agreement, he starts talking about traveling and vacations again.

I'm not willing to lose my therapist over him, though. I already violated our agreement big time by going to his home again. That is ground for terminating me.

I think this guy would be much better off with someone more well-adjusted and independent than I am, anyway Someone who isn't living with and still has to answer to their parents at age 31. Who is free to travel and vacation with him, or at least sleep over at his house.

A young man who will wear makeup and stockings and panties and perfume for him, which is his 'thing'. He needs to see men feminized in order not to feel some lingering guilt over sleeping with another man (he grew up in a very Catholic household). I don't judge him for that, and I understand the logic.

He shaved off all my pubic hair, a process that was a big turn on for him, but has left me feeling completely neutered and asexual. I have a bit of an attachment to my body hair.

Our tastes couldn't be any more different. I like hairy, bearded, masculine men, or good looking older gentlemen (he's essentially both). He's into young men who are effeminate and prepubescent-looking (I somewhat fit that description). It would seem we are close to a perfect fit.

He's into all kinds of kinky things. I'm strictly into 'the basics'. Bells and whistles turn me off. All I want is to simply admire a man's natural beauty.

So, we're not exactly sexually compatible.

Anyway, what this all comes down to is that he could find someone much better suited and more available to him, and I don't want to lose a therapist.

Last edited by Xerox; Jul 12, 2020 at 03:10 PM..
Xerox is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote