View Single Post
Naynay99
Veteran Member

Naynay99 has no updates.

5 yr Member
335 hugs
given
Default Jul 22, 2020 at 09:18 PM

So last night I went to get something under the sink and discovered the sink had been dripping into this bin I store stuff in.
Was horrible mess. But I threw everything out and bleached the floor and ended up doing the same behind the stove and rest of kitchen.
And somehow it actually made me feel a little better.
And I did Finally sleep last night, albeit not until like 4 am. Slept in and other than the plumber coming had a lazy day. Talked to some friends and made some upcoming plans which probably also helped. Idk. I feel like I keep vascillatjng from being in a good place to totally losing my shiit.

I have read articles how this covid thing is especially hard on ppl who live alone and ppl with history of mental illness, but somehow I figured that didn’t mean me. It sucks feeling so isolated. But I’m hoping it will be okay.

Anyway, idk if I’m gonna sleep tonite. I have a medical test tomorrow, which I’m nervous about both for the test itself and for having to go inside a hospital. But I am feeling a tiny bit better I think. Idk. Thanks for the advice.

Hugs from:
Anonymous445852, Open Eyes, Travelinglady, zapatoes