SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

SlumberKitty is staying stable.

5 yr Member
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 24, 2020 at 05:14 PM

Almost to the six month anniversary date of my hospitalization, and the six month anniversary date of not having Self harmed. I'm not looking forward to the memories I'm going to have from the hospitalization. I am looking forward to celebrating six months because that is like HUGE in my book. (It's tomorrow 7/25/20). I still think the ER doctor was a gigantic jerk. I'd say some other words but that wouldn't be very ladylike nor in line with my religious beliefs so it is better if I don't say it. I still think the two ER psych doctors I saw were absolutely ridiculous. I still think it is hugely ironic that when I went to the ER because I was suicidal they sent me home. I go to the hospital because of self harm and they section me under the 5150 code. Still want to say some not nice words here about that, but I won't. The hospitalization itself was a numbing experience for me. I got through it by numbing myself. I was terribly stressed but I was super chill on the outside. I didn't want to cry or show too much emotion. I didn't want any reason for them to hold me any longer than necessary. They still held me an extra day. I think they just wanted money. I'm obviously focusing too much on the hospitalization date and not the self harm date. I'm trying to remember that this date has good things about it as well as bad things about it.

Hugs from:
Bill3, mote.of.soul

Thanks for this!
Bill3, mote.of.soul