bpforever1
Magnate

bpforever1 has no updates.

5 yr Member
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 27, 2020 at 04:06 AM

I taught in the morning. Then, I went out to pay the bills and shop for food. It took me four hours to do this. I was exhausted afterwards then slept for 15 minutes. I feel fine now. I am happy. Life has its ups and downs but right now I am on a upward trend. I cleaned my apartment this past weekend. I also washed my clothes. I then woke up early today to teach. I took my medication then taught. I am now going to do my night shift and teach again. I feel fine. Life could not be better. I am focusing primarily on taking care of myself and working. I feel great at times. I look fine too. I put on my contacts and my makeup. I am wearing decent clothes. I thank my parents for their help to help me get back on my feet. Now, it is time to become independent and save some money. I bought my books today and will read them. They're not as hard as I thought but the material or subject is not easy because I have no knowledge of real estate yet. It will become easier as I read more books and do more problems. I am happy!! Hopefully, everybody here is hanging in there or doing ok!! Just take it one day at a time and don't sweat it!
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Deilla

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, Deilla