Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 27, 2020 at 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
I forget your history but what about a dex booster?
@sarahsweets I'm gonna ask my doctor this afternoon about it.

I just want 1-2x 5mg a day to take in the afternoon or evening instead of being tempted to take an extra Vyvanse (I don't because then I'll be awake all night). He said before that dexedrine would keep me up at night but I took 50mg Vyvanse in the morning and in the afternoon and still went to bed at night.

I noticed that there's a little bit of a crash the higher of a dose of stimulant that I take which makes me have a really nice sleep.

What I need refilled is;
Atenolol 50mg 60x
Vyvanse 50mg 30x
Zopiclone 7.5mg 30x
Minocycline 100mg 30x
Dexedrine 5mg 30-60x (Maybe)

I doubt that he'll let me cuz he says that I'm never happy with my meds but yknow how the world and society on social media only focuses on one trend or issue at a time? That's like me with my meds - I can't change everything at once. There's always upgrading that needs to be done slowly one thing at a time. I don't see anything wrong with it....

Then I'll see him next month..

I just really love being focused enough to read or play guitar/piano, etc.. I take the Vyvanse in the morning and go to work or get ready for the day 3-5 days a week and by the time I'm ready to relax, I'm too tired and unfocused to do anything so I wait everything out, surfing the web doing random things until I go to sleep - I give up basically and stop being productive because I can't focus. I'm a type 3/5 enneagram personality like Bill Gates - Just with ADHD..
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote