Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2019
1,732 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 28, 2020 at 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoxieDoxie View Post
I have tried finding other things. I emailed a wildlife rehab place but I need pre-rabies vaccines that cost $850 to get and insurance will not cover it unless I was getting them for travel.

I did sign up for a weekend workshop that is virtual in two weeks. I have looked for other things but cant find anything at this moment.
I'm sorry it's so hard right now. Just keep trying to find other stuff to focus on. Other things that help me include inspiring videos, spiritual ones if you're that way inclined, otherwise stories of human bravery, overcoming suffering etc, plus watching lots of comedy even if I don't feel like it as it does start to sink in. You can do so many things online including learning a musical instrument or a language. You could maybe blog about your experience with this T to help others?

It's important to feel your emotions and not force yourself to feel differently but by the same token it's easy to get stuck in a cycle of reinforcing pain. Like any grief, make time for the feelings as and when they come up, but try and make yourself think about other things. It WILL get easier to cope with.
Lonelyinmyheart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Wren Finch