Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2011
11 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 29, 2020 at 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalouise View Post
great to see you posting again and congrats on your cancer progress, my alters stopped doing their jobs when they knew that I the aware self was capable and able to do those things on my own and they were on the road to natural integration.

maybe you can check with your alters to see if that was the case... the driver knew you were actually capable and able to drive so was stepping down from doing so automatically. maybe your healing process has advanced to your alters starting to integrate by waiting for you to learn that you can drive the vehicle with out their doing it for you.

another suggestion maybe its time for you to do a refresher course on how to drive. have a friend act as driving instructor. or take a driving class.
Thanks for the encouragement. I think some of us don't see the point of doing anything if we are going to die in 5 years. All our life we have been conscious of the fact that at some point our body dies and we go home. Be that realization was always far away. Now it is in front of us. It's an odd reality. I think some of the apathy is due to depression. Like why get up in the morning. But some of us are the ones who just say push on. Lets get going. Lets enjoy the time we have. That thinking helped us when we were young. And it is helping us now. It does feel like some of us have come inside. Actually it feels like many of us have come inside. Like moved inside. But it seems more like we are preparing for when we have to go. I have two good drivers. One younger in her 20's and the other older like 40's. There are others who will occasionally drive but it should not be in heavy traffic. They don't focus enough. If someone didn't drive I am not certain who would drive. I might drive. I don't know. I will think about what you have said. I am not sure who I would be without everyone. It's unfamiliar. Good to talk, I hope all is well with you.
Claritytoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
amandalouise