View Single Post
Photonate

Member Since Apr 2019
111 hugs
given
Default Jul 30, 2020 at 02:34 PM

Hello everyone. I'm just posting this (hopefully in the most appropriate section) to get some opinions/input on whether or not I should worry much about if my curious personality, especially/specifically when it comes to things to do with like astronomy, cosmology, physics etc. could slowly fade or even just eventually disappear...

The reason I sometimes worry is because not only do I struggle with various mental health issues along the lines of bipolar moods (depending on how I'm feeling depression/hopeless-wise sometimes I may feel significantly more or less interested in things) but also because for the majority of my life becoming some successful music artist was always my #1 biggest and pretty much only focus/interest, and during that time period I (I know, foolishly lol) was just so 100% convinced that was the only option and just my 'destiny'.

But relatively recently (maybe ~8-9 or so years ago) thanks to my older brother, I discovered my very deep amazement and interest in astronomy/cosmology, physics etc., and just being curious about and deeply amazed by how things work from the smallest to the largest scale.

Now at this point, that interest and amazement is still considerably solid and healthy. But I just sometimes worry and am afraid it could slowly fade or just eventually totally disappear/change into something different, because like I said for the longest time being some music artist was my #1 only focus/interest, and was what I 'put all my chips into' and didn't consider anything else. But that isn't the case anymore, and I just don't want that to happen eventually with my love for and amazement by wondering about existence and the inner workings of the universe and things around me...

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, mote.of.soul

Thanks for this!
WastingAsparagus