Vanaheimr

Vanaheimr has no updates.

3 yr Member
97 hugs
given
Default Jul 31, 2020 at 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANDC View Post
@Vanaheimr wow 55 is so young to die. That must be tough to cope with.

Some people I know did things to celebrate or memorialize their loved one. I think what that points out is we can start to express the gratitude we feel for their life and celebrate all they gave us. There will be tears but also laughter.

Today I was thinking of part of my life that I can never revisit. But these words came to mind "Those were good times." It seemed so obvious and simple but somehow it started to reassure me. I guess we will have to let go of everything eventually but by expressing appreciation now, I may be ready to face leaving when my time arrives by accepting the good times and the bad. It seems like life is that way.
Yes she was young to die, she had plans, I had a plan in which she was a part of it, but death came along sooner and was quicker than us.
U know what! I'm experiencing the same with u about having moments thinking about the past, it keeps reproducing often times, in psychology this phenomenon Is natural and it is called the "Flashback".sometimes we feel sad sometimes happy....it depends on what kind of scenes from the past u are experiencing.
As u said we can turn that grieve into something beautiful and colorful by expressing gratitude of all the moments we had with them, by accepting, kinda reconciliation or something, bury the hatchet,
But I don't wanna think about my leaving time,
we all finally are going to handle it, some people they are already handling it, like u are doing, I don't know why u are thinking about it, hope it is not caused by a deteriorating mental state,
I know what happened wasn't easy, but expressing the gratitude hopefully will create the balance between the loss in one Side and the acceptance and peace in the other side,
@CANDC Thank you very much for this estimable contribution.
I'll pray for us.
Vanaheimr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote