Community Support Team
Community Liaison
Chat Leader

Member Since May 2014
2,308 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 31, 2020 at 12:38 PM

Sorry to mention the future. I do not think much of the future aside from planning so I am prepared and so I can set goals. The present is where I try to spend more of my time. There is a video author that helps me deal with grief and letting go. If interested, here are a couple links
Mindful Acceptance

Follow Your Breath, not your thoughts.

You are much younger than me. I am older than your mom so for me the future includes planning what I want to accomplish with the rest of my life. You are young but we both have this life in front of us and I want to make the best use of it that I can.

With my dad I had to accept all the things he taught me and shared with me. They have helped me a lot to manage life. I also had to accept the things where we disagreed although I still feel the same, what is the point of holding onto differences? He and I both did the best we could.. I am accepting that now and it helps me move on with life with less regret or sorrow.

Thank you for your prayers. I have silent prayer times where I listen. I will keep you in my silent prayers.

"Things Take Time"
CANDC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Vanaheimr