Legendary Wise Elder
Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Wink Jul 31, 2020 at 11:55 PM

Hey everyone...

PFrog The SSDI process is annoying but, just take your time. Yes I also forgot numerous things so I was told to send in anything that I thought of and they would include on the claim.

My Fibro is always at a 7 ... But the other day it just literally spikes to a 8 headed for 9 .. I got that super frantic feeling and decided numerous xanax and a ambien was in need, Knock myself OUT ! When I woke up I was able to mentally get in front of the pain.

Does anyone else feel like that ?? Like if you can get in front of the pain you can handle it somehow , but if it overwhelms and your behind it its like OMG

I get stupid and think of ways to escape, It has sent me IP many times and I think its ridiculous. My T Pdoc and GP tried to get my local hospital to set up that if I was suicidal from the pain that I could come to the ER and get a shot of something , just to knock me .. Back and forth they went and the hospital said it was too much of a liability ???? All my providers were pissed. I mean I get to that point maybe 3-4 times a year at most so its not like I am a drug seeker.. I think it ridiclous that I would go IP for a freaking week and they want to change psych meds ??? NOoooooooooo I need help with pain, Ugh Thankfully Vanderbilt always files for medicaid for me or they just write off my 20% .. But what a waste , I'm taking up a much needed bed ... Because I have horrible pain and no one will really help me. My next GP appt I am going to ask for 3 pain pills, I do not care what kind... Just something that might knock me out so I can wake up and fight for another day.. Literally they might last me 3 months... But because of people abusing pain meds , people that truly need it cant get it... SUCKS !

Today Its been a steady increase , I cant take a deep breath and that's when I know push is coming to shove. So I am doing another round of Ambien and Xanax I really hope it helps.. I dont even want to think of the this pain staying this bloody high again tomorrow

And a damn Hurricaine is going to head over Florida, My daughter lives in Tampa Bay area but says it isnt going to be much , I hope so.

Sorry for the rant..The entire world is overwhelming me.... only good I can report is my husband FINALLY is getting better , hes been sick since March.. He finally drove the other day for the first time since coming back from Florida over Christmas

Gentle hugs to everyone

Hugs from:
Anonymous41006, lizardlady

Thanks for this!
lizardlady