View Single Post
sarcgeo

sarcgeo has no updates.

3 yr Member
11 hugs
given
Default Aug 01, 2020 at 02:03 PM

Ace,

I know you're suffering, and I have been to the depths of the hell you are in. My condolences my friend. I was very much like you, wishing that my ex would take me back...I even prayed to God in the hopes that he would intervene. Here is the antidote to your despair and desire, remember not all marriages have good times. Try to remember the bad times, because there were bad times. Remember what didn't work, what negative events happened during the marriage? Those memories will help you stop from placing your wife on a pedestal. She isn't perfect and remember, broke her promise to you.

Remember the bad in the marriage....this will help release the insatiable desire to return to her. One example in my marriage that I will share with you. I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and have panic attacks. I remember having a panic attack one day and asked my then wife to rub my back or hold me, she looked at me and said these words...I can't help you....This helped me remove her from her platform.

--Sarc

Last edited by sarcgeo; Aug 01, 2020 at 03:14 PM..
sarcgeo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes, RoxanneToto