View Single Post
Anonymous445852

Default Aug 02, 2020 at 01:38 PM

Hi Rebecca, I've tried to read through your thread since I'm dealing with many similar issues with my son who will be 20 soon. He is aggressive, wont help contribute when he has money, leaves all the cleaning and management of his life to me. I'm almost homeless. I'm on disability. I did kick him out a while ago, no charges laid but upon him returning his is still refusing to accept being responsible and respectful. I'm fed up. But during covid help is limited, shelters have waiting lists etc. I went so far in my life attending school meetings, getting counselors and support workers to no avail. My heart aches but there is only so much I can do. I cant demand respect from a son who has utterly no.value in his eyes of me. I too, retreat to my room, have to protect myself etc... the mental health system failed him. I am exhausting all resources to get him his own roof. I'm glad you.are free of her even though as mothers it is so difficult to do. I praise you for everything you did to help her. Best wishes to you and your family!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
rebecca1938, TishaBuv, Toughcooki, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
rebecca1938, TunedOut