Writing my way through...

Member Since Feb 2020
5,754 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 05, 2020 at 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeTonight View Post
It's great getting a call from your car insurance company while you're in the middle of crying about something from therapy. Think I managed to pull that off OK, or else she thought I was just really emotional about my car...

I hope you're feeling better now, LT. I hate trying to function and handle business while I'm all emotional about something else. It's so hard to focus.

I had a minor panic attack myself this morning when h called our homeowner's insurance company to make sure they had the new lienholder information (we just refi'd our house) and she wanted us to take a picture of the letter the new mortgage co sent them and text it to her cuz she didn't have it yet, and i couldn't find my cell phone so I was freaking out til i found it and sent the pic she needed.
Possible trigger:
I have a dr appt coming up in the next week or so I am thinking about asking my doc to prescribe a prn or something. I don't want to go back on meds all the time because i don't like how they dull me out but i need to do something.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty