View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 06, 2020 at 04:51 AM

I got more students and am over 20 hours a week now for working. It took me three hours to prep for five lessons today. I'm tired. I was asked to implement some new teaching methods also into my lessons. I have to think about how I am going to do this also. I feel ok. It is hot here and the number of infected cases is rising. I stay inside most of the time now. Some weird man wanted to meet me but I turned him down. He kept bothering me so I had to block him. I don't understand people like this who know that it is dangerous to meet others now but still do. I am doing fine and am staying out of the heat. I am feeling a bit stir crazy but will be ok. I am just focusing on my work and taking care of myself. It is hard enough for me to do. I am tired most of the time but will survive. I want to exercise more but am too lazy for now. It is so hot that I feel the heat from the windows. I am cool inside with a fan and air conditioner. I feel a bit sick from eating too many ice cream bars too. I went nuts and bought mint ice cream bars, cookie n' cream ice cream bars, and ice cream chocolate cones. I feel sick now because of eating too many of them. hahahaha. Oh well!! I will scale back on eating them but it tastes so good in the heat!! Anyways, I am still taking my medication and dong well. I have to go to the doctor in two weeks to get refills. I think the medication is helping me tremendously. My judgment is not too impaired and I am hanging in there!
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Deilla

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, WastingAsparagus