View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Aug 09, 2020 at 11:49 AM

HI,
Interesting stuff. I think the challenge turns into a threat - for me - when I don't think I have the energy, resources, of ability to meet it. Resources usually means friends or relatives who know what I want to know. (Barbara Sher's influence - share knowledge and abilities.) - example I have to use KDP's template. Their chapter numbers stop at ten. When I added chapters, the first nine chapters moved. My son-in-law told me to right-click to open a new cell. Simple, but I didn't think of it. I'd probably been taught that thirty years ago, but . . .
I enjoyed reading about the painting. I love painting (never did it for a living, but paint a lot for myself.) And I've always made a drippy mess. I had figured out a couple of your hints, but not the hole-punching or lining the tray with Saran Wrap. So thanks. I have a fence that needs to be waterproofed, and I've been putting it off.

For today - I'll try to get the table of contents finished. I have to add the page numbers, and it's a bit different, but I think the same principle applies. Then - a couple of emails, more proofreading, more work in the garden, a load of laundry, and I can goof off shamelessly.

I love the feeling of stepping when I accomplish things. And I hate the feeling of trying to step and being stopped. I'll bet that's what stops a lot of scanners. Maybe that's not fair; I can't look into their heads.
Okay, off to work. Hi, ho, hi, ho . . .
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote